2.21.2012

Feb. 21, 2012 - Whoopsy-Daisy

"The essence of childhood, of course, is play, which my friends and I did endlessly on streets that we reluctantly shared with traffic." - Bill Cosby

What a lazy day! Grayson was a sleepy head today, probably due to all the irregular sleep he's been getting.  He took a nice long nap at noon and another long nap around 4:00pm.  His belly is still not normal, poor baby. I had to go out today, so Grayson ate lunch and played with Daddy this afternoon.  I did see Grayson getting into some mischief this morning though....he was diving into his books and almost went end over end!


The rest of the day was filled with laundry on my part and napping/playing on Gray's.  Bath time was great, he loves watching the toys float around while we get the tub all ready. Once again, he got so excited when he was leaning over peering into the tub, that he almost flipped right into it!


Gray has become very brave in the tub.  It makes me nervous, but he's a little dare-devil. He tries to crawl while in the tub, stick his head in the water to get a closer look at the drain and pull himself up on the side! While trying to get out of the tub tonight, he slipped and bumped his little bean on the tub...ouch! 

Sad little man after his ouchy!

Quickly recovered!

Getting all dried off!
I'm hoping Grayson feels better tomorrow! It is supposed to be a nice day out and Justin and I were hoping to do a family walk tomorrow.  I'm looking forward to spending time together!

No comments:

Post a Comment